Ark in the Negev operates through faith in God’s provisions of financial and other gifts and donations from you, our faithful partners, as well as other families, friends, and congregations. Thank you. May the Lord bless you richly.
1. For tax-deductible contributions, you can donate by credit card or PayPal on the Eastern Europe Outreach website: http://www.eeoinc.org.
a.) Click “Donate” and follow the instructions.
b.) After filling in your donation amount and your personal information, click on “Special Instructions; “Designate your donation here:” “Add” and write in that your gift is for TEEN CHALLENGE ARAD, ISRAEL.
2. For non-tax-deductible gifts, send checks directly to Israel. Makes checks payable to TEEN CHALLENGE ISRAEL, and mail them to Polly Sigulim at P.O. Box 1621, Arad 89069 Israel.
3. For tax-deductible contribution by checks, please mail your checks made out to “Eastern Europe Outreach, Inc.” to: EEO, Inc. P.O. Box 7559 Pueblo West, CO 81007 USA (NOTE: Please identify your check as being for TEEN CHALLENGE ARAD, ISRAEL.)
4. Contact Eastern Europe Outreach by calling 719-647-7336 or via e-Mail at email@example.com.
5. Germans can donate tax-deductible by using money-transfer (“Überweisung”) to
Maoz Deutschland e. V.
BLZ: 20010020 (Postbank Hamburg)
Zweck: “Unterstützung Projekt Arche im Negev, Polly Sigulim”
To those of you who plan to visit Israel, as individuals or groups, the Ark in the Negev extends a special invitation to visit the center. Please contact Polly Sigulim for more information.